Thursday, April 9, 2009

My Playlist

1. I'm So Close To Cathy By Mike Clifford
2. Tell It To The Stars By Linda Scott
3. Here Comes The Judge By Shorty Long
4. Action By Freddy (Boom Boom) Cannon
5. Beep Beep By The Playmates
6. P.S. I Love You by The Beatles
7. Lord I Would Follow Thee
8. The Motorcycle Song By Arlo Gutherie
9. The Cocoanut Song By Harry Naillson
10. Oh Carol By Neil Sedaka
11. Did You Ever Have To Make Up Your Mind By The Loving Spoonfuls
12. Diana By Paul Anka
13. It's Late By Ricky Nelson
14. Beach Baby By The First Class
15. Does Your Chewing Gum Lose It's Flavor On The Bed Post Over Night By Lonnie Donegan and His Skiffle Group
16. Bang Shang A Lang By The Archies
17. I Only Want To Ber With You by Dusty Springfield
18. Turn Turn Turn By The Byrds
19. I'll Probably Feel A Whole Lot Better By The Byrds
20. Don't You Just Know It By Sha Na Na

21. Big Girls Don't Cry By Frankie Valli And The Four Seasons
22. Connie O By Frankie Valli And The 4 seasons
23. Doctors Orders By Carol Douglas
24. 77 Sunset Strip Theme Song
25.Where Is Your Heart The Original Version
26. Woman Peter And Gordon
27.123 Red Light The Fruit Company
28. The Letter By The Box Tops
29 Zip Code By The Five Americans
30 Windy By The Associations
31. Mavericks Theme Song
32. The 3 Stars
33. Three Bells By The Browns
34. It Must Be Him By Vicki Carr
35. It Ain't Me Babe By The Turtles
36. Happy Together By The Turtles
36. Come On Down To My Boat Baby By Every Mothers Son
37. Hey Hey Paula by Paul and Paula
38. The Lemon Tree By Peter, Paul And Mary
39. Down Town By Petula Clark
40.Roses Are Red My Love By Bobby Vinton
41.Rain Rain Go Away By Bobby Vinton
And I want to Hear I'm So Close To Cathy in place of that song that reminds me of Mikey. I Can't handle that song. I would apprerciate you doing this before you come over here for my birthday and on my birthday will you please add my photos to my blob?

No comments:

Post a Comment