Monday, April 27, 2009

This Is A Family Group Photo At My Half Aunt's Home Warming Party


The Elderly Couple Standing Is Sally Christine Price/Ivey/Richardson And
Creed Oscar Richardson as soon as I find that photo again I will have another family Member write the rest of the family members names on the back. I am not sure where this photo was made at. Now that I found that photo with the information on the back Next to Grandmother and Grandfather Richardson is Michael Callahan Sandra Ivey Tanny Craig Harvey Ivey Holding Shannon Michelle Craig/Melgar when she was a baby sitting LOL I don't think he is sitting in this photo. Karen Callahan. Standing is P.J. Callahan and Denise is holding Jennifer Lynn Craig/Gelski the boy not looking at the camera is Mikey Craig and the little boy Karen is holding his her youngest son from her previous Marriage is Nathan Bridges Callahan and Susanne Cheryl Ivey

No comments:

Post a Comment