Tuesday, April 14, 2009


This is Christie Lou Ivey at the age of 9 years old in the summer of 1964 when I was spending a week with my Grandparents and my HalfAunt Joy Denise Richardson that was the summer I started to be interested in taking Piano Lessons I am getting ready to take Piano Lessons at the end of Summer this summer I had taken piano lessons before but miss taking it what will be a challenge will be when I start to practice is when mom will need me to do something even after I told her I am getting ready to practice do you need any thing and she will say no and disrrupts me with in 5 to 10 minutes in to practice that's what lead me to pull out of piano lessons originally. Not to menioned a bad tooth when I told her it looks like I may have to pull out of Piano lessons because of she disrrupts my practice sessions and her remark is well that's your choice the only thing is she I didn't make that chioce she made it for me when she keeps interrupting my practice sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment