Monday, April 13, 2009

This Is Madison And Her Favorate Snack She Got That Off Of Me She Just Doesn't Know It


When I was Madison's age I had my favarate snack to eat while my favarate snack that came in a box in those 6 snack size bags in a package that I had to eat 2 packages of every afternoon after school when my Great-Grandmother Ora Dell (Nanny Ma) Davis babysitted me after school while my Grandmother on my Mother's side of the Family Mary Louetta Ames was in the Hospital and the cartoon I was in to watching The Funny Company which was a educational program at the time before those so called watch dog groups came out but a lot of parents didn't know about The Funny Company was a educational program at the time but even as a child I could see that and that's also where I learned something about computers that you could carry on conversations with way before anybody owned PC'S. There was Wisenhimer and Wisenhimer Jr. but they were more bulky then the computers are today. If anybody wants to see clippings from that go to the Keyword Funny Company Cartoon you may have to go to several websites before you are able to find that. I am warning you because AOL is bad at using what you are looking for and redirect you to a website you are not interested in I am not sure about the other websites doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment