Saturday, August 15, 2009

I Found Out What The Deal Was With Book 3 On My Step By Step Piano Book Series And I Don't Like It

I apparently talked to the manager at Ridgela Music and Apparently they are temprarly out of print on book 3 because apparently they will drag on as far as reprining them if the demand for that particular book is slow. So If I go ahead and complete book 2 of that series and I still don't have book 3 I will be stuck after I complete book 2 on Edna Mae Burnam's
Step By Step Piano Course Because the demand for book 3 is so slow I will never get that book which will hold me back from learning Piano after I complete Book 2. It took this long before the employees found this information out. Now what? I will lost even though I have a lot of piano books I can learn from I don't like. I would prefer the Step by Step Series before I even try any other piano books I have. If I had this series I would be able to get my piano playing down solid. But I am lost. I know this is silly but it is true I will be lost if I complete book 2 and don't have book 3.

2 comments:

  1. Do you ever shop online? I just did a quick search and found it at several places for around $6 plus shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maria can you please post the link where I can look this up since I don't know where to look so when Tammy sees it she cab order book 3 for me?

    ReplyDelete