Monday, August 10, 2009

I Had A Wierd Dream Last Night From My Childhood Memory For Some Reason

Any body who grew up in the early 60's will know where I am coming from there was this cartoon that made it's dabute on Sept.9,1963 called The Funny Company was te beginning of educational programing. I dreamed I missed a episode and I was a little girl on the cartoon crying my eyes out because I messed some episode and both Buzzer Bell who was the presdent of The Funny Company and my Favorate Charater Jasper National Parker had to calm me down sense they were the only 2 at the Funny Company at the time when other members were off doing thier things The Funny thing about that cartoon is that they had differents situations maybe 2 members may be staying at They Funny Company to Answer the Phone. This was before they came out with Answering machines. Some times 3 will hang out there and some times they whole group. But as I was saying I was Crying in my dream because for some reason I was in that cartoon crying over missing some sort of episode and it took both Buzzer and Jasper to calm me down they told me 1 time the following Saturday in my local area they were going to do the replay of whatever episode I missed LOL Sometimes when I have dreams like that I think I am reliving my childhood for some Reason. I know that particular cartoon is out on DVD. But it was a strange dream. For some reason I always called Buzzer William all the time I was growing up.

No comments:

Post a Comment