Sunday, September 27, 2009

I Went To Dog Owmer Responsibilty Day At The Park Yesterday

I took my pom mix to the park yesterday to the Dog Owner Responsible Day and I took pleny of water and my camera I was able to get a photo of Betsy out of the tube and anther one jumping over her learning to jump 1 of the jumps from the agility equipment they used to a demo I started as you all know from my past post with that hard purple open tunnel in my back yard. As soon as we get the printer fixed I will post those photos. I also had a slight reaction from my diabeties medicine because in the excitement right before I left to go to that event I had some oat meal and forgot to eat some meat luckly they had a basket of candy to stop the shakes Betsy wanted some but I said no. I was able to work on her sits in the distractions amd stay
which I can never do that with Dutchie.

No comments:

Post a Comment