Thursday, August 6, 2009

I Have Added To My 45 Recod Collection

I bought 19 45's now I need 6 more 45's then my record case will be full but I know where to get another record case at.Here is what I Bought
1.Dizzy By Tommy Roe
2.Sugar Town By Nancy Sinatria
3.Da Doo Ron Ron by Shaun Cassidy
4.Indiana Wants Me by R.Dean Taylor
5.Welcome Back By John Sebstion
6.The Worst That Could Happen To Me by Brooklyn Bridge
7.You're No Good By Linda Ronstadt
8. Hang On Help Is On Its Way By Little River Band
9.Crazy Horeses By The Osmonds
10.Woman By Peter And Gordan
11. Where All Alone Now By Rita Coolage
12. Heart Aches By The Numbers By Guy Mitchell
13. Little Woman By Bobby Sherman
14.Abraham And Martin And John By Dion
15. By Petuula Clark I forgot to write the last 4 titles because things were side tracking me when I was suppose to be resting due to my Oral Surgery That's what happened when I am from a big Family LOL But I am ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment