Sunday, May 3, 2009

I Am From That Generation That Grew Up Watching The Howdy Doodey Show


I didn't have anything better to do since the Thunder woke me up and I couldn't go back to sleep so I went and got my Howdy Doodey Doll down off of my closet shelf and took a photo of him. He he he I tolught My older sister's son Jonszy about that Show along with his cousin T-John the last thing Karen and John needed to be waken up at 2 in the morning where Jonszy yelling at the top of his lungs HEY KIDS WHAT TIME IS IT IT'S HOWDY DOODY TIME. LOL I heard about it several days later off of his older sister Mary Kay. When I tought those boys that I wasn't intending for Jonszyto do that at 2 in the morning. little boys at the age of 2 or 3 years old are unpridictable when it comes down to stuff like that LOL

2 comments:

  1. She comes by it honestly. As you know not only does she talk in her sleep, but she also walks in her sleep, and she takes people with her,and makes them get up to look at the crack in the floor. Sorry Shannon. Sorry John.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What Bobo is referring to is our older sister Karen has a history of walking and talking in her sleep when she went away to what is now known as BYU of Idaho way back in 1970 and 1971 it wasn't BYU of Idaho it was previously know as Rick's College and my mother had issues of her being away at college because she was expecting a call telling her that Karen got seriously hurt or killed because she was on the 3rd floor on the dorm and having that history of walking and talking in her sleep as those who know her knows she is alive and well she only walks and talks in her sleep when she is stressed out.

    ReplyDelete