Monday, October 26, 2009

I Was Looking For Another Piano Book When I Came Across This.

I was looking for a older version of a follow up Piano book when I came across something my Great-Nephew would need to start off with his music book collection since he is getting a Electric Piano for Christmas this year. He plays mine whenever he comes over here.

Practice Journal

Weekly Planner for Music Students

The stylish new Willis Practice Journal features 40 weeks of lesson assignments, a daily practice record, staff paper, and an abbreviated music dictionary. Suitable for ANY music student!

Inventory # HL 00416837
Pages: 48
Size : 8.1 X 5.2
Weight : 2.6
ISBN : 1423484703
EAN : 9781423484707
UPC : 884088416355
Medium : Softcover
Price : $2.99 (US)
Series : Willis

You can get it at


Welcome to Willis Piano Music...
Contact Us About Us Shopping Cart My Account
Created Just for Piano Teachers!


I can do without the software part of this program as is. And I think it is also true with my great nephew.

No comments:

Post a Comment