Saturday, June 6, 2009

This is 1 Of The Piano Books I Am Working On


Somebody that use to be in our ward briefly tought me Piano Lessons and she gave me this book I have so many Piano Books that it's not even funny but it seems like every time I get a new Piano Teacher He or she switches my piano books but I have never completed any of my piano books for this very reason. The Next time I am going to mention this to my new piano teacher. I recognized the book cover because my Half Aunt had that as a child and a girl from my childhood also had that book. I wanted you all to know that I special ordered the following book Book 3 to this book this just shows you Tink and I have something else in common.

2 comments:

  1. I had that book when I was a kid, too! Oh, the memories! Good luck in completing this one. (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now if I can get book 3 and 4 and 5 and 6 before I start on Series. If I don't get any of those books by the time I done with this book I will be lost. I ordered book 3 6 weeks ago and Ridglea Music Store hasn't got that order yet they ordered that book 7 weeks ago

    ReplyDelete